Thursday, December 16, 2010

ಬ್ಲಃ Blah

Thursday, December 16, 2010
Exam time, no time no time...my mom expects me to say this, but its never the case with me. Its during this time that i have the highest leisure in the whole year. Ill have absolutely nothing to do during these days, since mom holds me from going out, cant watch TV or browse internet. More importantly, least interest to study. So ill be more free during the study holidays than in vacations. Well, that is precisely the reason i have been able to write this post...though i could'nt post it the very day.

As you can see, my language has gone dry, funless and rigid. Its been soo long since I used this language called english(of course except while talking vernacular). I cant remember when i uttered my last complete english line. May be i have a reason to go get a girl friend now.


PS: Can anyone explain to me what this 2G scam is all about??

0 comments:

im seeing you ;)

IP